Thursday, June 30, 2011

Contemplating my plan of action....

I'm still trying to figure out how I want to go about this weight loss thing. I want to do this the right way, but I have a need to see results. Results are what keep me motivated. I have some diet pills left over from a few months before I got pregnant. Thinking about finishing those off. I know this is an awful thing to even admit, but hearing others say "You've lost weight!", or "Wow, looking good, Ang!" makes it THAT much easier to not cheat, and really helps keep my head in the right place.

I'm doing this for the results, after all... Right?

My next hurdle is cooking healthy. I'm huge on flavor. But, I do not know how to cook, make it healthy, and make it tasty. Sadly, my husband hates seafood... so that really limits my options. He also hates just about every veggie aside from potatoes, corn, and peas. But, I'M the reason HE has gained weight.. Hmm... are you seeing a pattern here? Funny how I was able to lose weight and keep it off before he walked into my life with a case of beer and a bag full of cheese burgers! (I love you, honey)

I guess Ill add the quest to finding healthy, tasty meals to this blog also. When I find a good one, Ill post it. How awesome if I am actually able to help and motivate someone else? Talk about holding myself accountable! That would be amazing...

Am I on my diet yet? No. I have 3 pints of Ben and Jerry's in my freezer. My father in law is coming over for ravioli tomorrow night. And its Fourth of July weekend for crying out loud. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to balance being healthy, working out, and spending enough time being a good mom. Maybe Brayden will enjoy watching his mother bounce around the living room, while I do Zumba. Not scaring him for life, before the age of 1 is on my bucket list though....

Decisions, Decisions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment